Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Collections

Good morning everyone! Do you ever find yourself scavenging your house for treasure? Maybe not! Let me explain, we bought a new piece of furniture to create more storage in our bathroom. It is skinny and has 4 shelves and  is was completely EMPTY. So, last night I found myself wondering around the house searching and gathering items to actually "store". This little mission turned into a treasure hunt. I found old bottles and vases to display, a collection of pretty soaps and the standard collection of sea shells. Suddenly, I was running out of shelf space, but I had put together some unique displays of little collections found during my hunt.

Here are some other examples of lovely collections, I love the tassels from General Store!

Best,
M.
Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment