1. This silver plated walnut cracker could double as a paper weight for his office.
2. Durable, attractive, and under $100! The Filson travel kit is perfect for the dad who travels.
3. These duck bookends would be great for the dad who hunts.
4. Peter Millar dot bathing suit just in time for the 4th of July!
5. These teepee cocktail napkins are perfect for the dad who enjoys that night cap.
6. Best looking bocce ball set I have seen (expensive I know, but we couldn't resist)! Perfect for the gamer.
7. Pair this Jack Rudy small batch tonic water with the cocktail napkins for the perfect gift!