Reorganizing your bookshelves can be such an easy way to update your space. Just by adding new accessories you will have a new look! Some things to think about:
1. Start with a blank canvas- Yes, unfortunately this means take everything down
2. Turn your books horizontally- It will help create more space
3. Think about layering- Stack your new figurines on top of the horizontal books, and lean a print behind them
4. Alternate the book placing on each shelf- This will help create a balance
5. Color Coordinate the books- It just looks good :)6. Hang something- Use the front of your bookshelf to display art, this immediately draws someone's attention
Here are some items I'm craving to add to my shelves!
Siny Gold Giraffe, Leigh Viner Print, Blue Foo Dog Statue, Gold Vases, Pink Patent Books, Vintage Books, Bulb Vases, Book Ends