Friday, January 11, 2013

Obsession of the Moment: Michelle Armas


Osbessions of the Moment: Michelle Armas

I first fell in love with Michelle Armas when I saw her work on onekingslane.com. So I started to do a little research and found out that she sells her prints on etsy.com for a great price! They are so fun and a great way to bring color to any room.  I bought two, took them to a local frame store and voila!

  
 
(please excuse the reflection, I have so many windows in my house and forgot to shut a curtain!)
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful warm weekend!
L

3 comments:

  1. Leslie -

    Your house looks great!!! I love that artwork, and drapes color, too!!!

    XOXO
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty there. I love how you had them framed, and the way you stacked them, super chic :)

    ReplyDelete