Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Perfect Vanity

Happy Friday!!! The weather in Charleston looks like it is starting to warm up and I am just tickled pink (I sound like my grandmother). Speaking of my grandmother, it is her 88th Birthday today! Happy Birthday Mommom! I think my grandmother was the first women I remember seeing with a styled vanity. She is an artist and I think that may have had something to do with it, but I distinctly remember her wooden vanity filled with clinique products and one of those funky mirrors that had the adjustable lighting. You know, you could turn the knob to mimic outdoor lighting, fluorescent lighting, etc. I used to sit at her vanity clicking the light...I digress. Anyway, today I thought I would post some of my favorite well decorated vanities along with an inspiration board to get you started on a well styled vanity! Have a wonderful Easter weekend, enjoy your time with family and friends!



The Perfect Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment