Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Snapshot: A Room With A View

My hubby and I have been living with t-shirts as window treatments for SIX months. Yup, you heard me, the master bedroom has resembled a dorm room in the SAE house for six longgg months. Yikes! Some call that lazy, I call it opinionated. It took time to find the perfect fabric. It went something like this: go to store, gather some swatches, try them in the bedroom, return swatches, find more swatches, match them with the bedding, return swatches, gather more swatches....you get the point. It took time, but it was well worth the wait because now our bedroom is one step closer to being finished!

So today, I thought I would share a before and after of our bedroom windows.


Six months later.....


The room feels so much cleaner, bigger and better (excuse the lame adjectives).   Basically, the wait was well worth it!

Here are some other roman shades that I think are pretty swell!

source
source
source
source
source

No comments:

Post a Comment