Friday, September 13, 2013

Fab Friday: For Me....For the Home

I'm dreaming of cooler weather! I mean, really....what happened? We have had a pretty mild summer, so I was thinking we would have a nice, early transition into fall and then WHAM! Heat waves swept across the nation! Yuck! I mean, J. Crew is selling puffy vests....and I am sweating through my silk dress. It isn't fair! So, to help me get over my pathetic whining...We thought we would create a little fall wish list. We each picked a few items for the home and for ourselves. It may be awhile before I am throwing on that Rebecca Taylor sweater, but a girl can dream!
Leslie Fall Wish LIst



Leslie Wishlist:
Sweater: I'm loving this color combo. All neutral, but what do ya'll think about this sweater? To crop or not?
Necklace: I've always loved Loren Hope. This necklace explains why. Simple yet bold, classic yet edgy. Cannot wait to get it on my neck!
Skirt: I've been swooning over this skirt. Flouncy and feminine, you better get it while you can it's already on back order!
Booties: So yes these booties are splurge, but a splurge totally worth it this season. I mean really, how many times will I wear these!
Painting: Teil Duncan is a local artist here in Charleston. Her nude paintings speak for themselves (obviously). If nudes aren't your thing, check out her website for her latest beach scene series. 
Elephant: I don't know how you could be more prepared for fall. Some people may call me crazy, but I think this cast iron elephant is the perfect fall addition to your home.
Tray: This tray is such an easy update to your home. Add to the coffee table and voila you have a new look!


Marion's Wishlist:
Sweater: Muted colors with a dash of black...genius! I think this sweater would get a lot of wear this fall. 
Earrings: These earrings can be dressed us or down...they are fun and the perfect size. 
Clutch: They say it's all in the details! Well, woven metallic leather...how is that for details?
Nike Dunks: OK...I actually already ordered these...I tried them on at Nike and they are so comfortable! 
Canvas Storage Bin: This bin would look great in a pantry, play room, or laundry room. 
Lamp: I love the sea foam green and black combination. 
Storage Boxes: These are inexpensive bins from Ikea. You can never have too many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment