Monday, October 14, 2013

Tablescape: Festive Fall

It is Monday and I don't know about you, but I am ready to tackle this week. I want to exercise, eat right and knock out my "to do" list. One of the "to do" items it to start thinking about fall table decor. Since there is a chill in the air...we are starting to dream up fall tablescapes. Here is a look at our inspiration:
via
via

via
via
via
Also, make sure you check out Look Linger Love's blurb about Open Door Shop. Yesterday Chassity Evans, of Look Linger Love, wrote a little blurb about us in her "Links I Love" segment. We have admired her blog for quite sometime, so you can only imagine how excited we were when we saw the blurb about us...just think giddy school girls!


Have a great week,
Marion + Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment