Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Leslie and Marion's Wishlist

Do you browse the internet, fill your shopping basket, but never buy? We wanted to share the items that are in our shopping baskets.


Leslie's Wishlist: 
1.  These Suzanna Dai Drop Earrings are going to be my summer staple.
2.  This Wishbone Bell Jar is going to be the perfect bedside table accessory.
3.  ShagreenTray enough said.
4.  Spotted Cocktail Napkins are the perfect accent to a colored cocktail glass.
5.  Try placing this Arabesque Mirror in a grouping of art to create a unique gallery wall.
6.  I think this Fish Scale Pillow is to die for, do you?

Marion's Wishlist:
1. I am in love with this soane chair.
2. Rifle Paper Co. creates the best paper goods. 
3. These have been on my list for quite sometime now...time to pull the trigger.
4. Swooning over this painting.
5. My Birthday is in August and I think this would be a great addition to the kitchen (hint, hint).
6. I ordered a swatch of this fabric and will be ordering the magenta velvet pillow soon.
7. This fun flatware can be dressed up or down.
8. The colors, the shapes.....gasp. The spotted serving set is perfect for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment