Thursday, November 14, 2013

Marion and Leslie's November Wish List

New month, means new wish list! Check out our wish list picks this month. Do you see anything that is on your list?


Marion's Picks
Marion's Wish List

1 and 2. I tried this silk top on at Calypso and fell in love with it. I love how it can be paired with jeans for a casual look or paired with these pants for a fashionable night out!
3. Ooh la la! These earrings would make a very nice Christmas present (wink, wink).
4. Every illustration that Inslee composes is lovely, so why not admire her illustrations daily with this calendar.
5. Ok, so this is a bit of a splurge, but Marvis toothpaste is Ah-maz-ing! I love how it leaves your mouth so fresh and so clean, clean! 
6. My hands are already starting to dry out. That is why I am wishing for some Kiehl's hand Cream to prevent my hands from drying out anymore this winter. 

Leslie's Picks
Leslie's Wish List

1.  The subtle pine fragrance of this candle is the perfect item to get me in the holiday spirit!
2.  I think that I'll be able to live in this sweater all fall.
3.  I normally wouldn't try to pull this look off but, what a hat!
4.  I'm dying for this Alexander Wang bucket bag.
5.  I know my last wish list had another pair of Rag and Bone booties, but now I have my eye on these booties.
6.  I am all about a staple pair of jeans.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment