|Marion's Wish List|
1 and 2. I tried this silk top on at Calypso and fell in love with it. I love how it can be paired with jeans for a casual look or paired with these pants for a fashionable night out!
3. Ooh la la! These earrings would make a very nice Christmas present (wink, wink).
4. Every illustration that Inslee composes is lovely, so why not admire her illustrations daily with this calendar.
5. Ok, so this is a bit of a splurge, but Marvis toothpaste is Ah-maz-ing! I love how it leaves your mouth so fresh and so clean, clean!
6. My hands are already starting to dry out. That is why I am wishing for some Kiehl's hand Cream to prevent my hands from drying out anymore this winter.
|Leslie's Wish List|
1. The subtle pine fragrance of this candle is the perfect item to get me in the holiday spirit!
2. I think that I'll be able to live in this sweater all fall.
3. I normally wouldn't try to pull this look off but, what a hat!
4. I'm dying for this Alexander Wang bucket bag.
5. I know my last wish list had another pair of Rag and Bone booties, but now I have my eye on these booties.
6. I am all about a staple pair of jeans.