Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's day will be here before you know it (May 12th). Why don't you play the early bird this time and grab a unique gift that will make your mom smile! Here are our top picks (all under $200). What are your Mother's day go-to gifts? Be sure to stay tuned for our Mother's Day tabletop post.
 Mother's Day gift guide

Modernist Bowl: A colorful bowl that can be used for just about anything!
Black Leather Tote: This beautiful leather tote bag is just $155, need I say more?
Enamel Picture Frame: My go-to gift...a picture frame with a picture of my me and my brother.
DVF iPhone Case: My mom always seems to be on the hunt for a new iPhone case, here is the perfect solution.
Linnea's Lights Candle: You can't go wrong with a candle, especially when the packaging is as beautiful as this.
Cocktail Napkins: I love the Greek key pattern on these cocktail napkins.
Cuff Jewelry: A unique cuff from Orly Genger.
Batik Olivewood Coffee Scoop: Hand crafted wooden coffee scoops from Kenya.  


1 comment:

  1. Yes, gift iteam is nice. Also anyone can gift jewellery product ( Contemporary crystal stone fashion silver box necklace ).

    ReplyDelete