Thursday, June 20, 2013

Obsession Of The Week: Wallpaper

Wallpaper is making a comeback...big time. It is a wonderful way to incorporate color, texture and print. It is also a great way to make a statement and can instantly change the entire feel of a room. Recently, I have been dreaming of wallpapering our bland guest bathroom. Basically, I have been pinning up a storm...just not sure if I will take the leap. This is what I have come up with....


source
I am digging the dog print up the stairs. I think it would look great in a small space...like a bathroom. The image below is a fun graphic print. Actually, the entire bathroom is perfect!



Finally, these are a few favorite wallpapers that we have been drooling over for awhile. I am loving the grass cloth with the splash of grey woven into it. Where are you dreaming of putting wallpaper?

Wallpaper

1 | 2 | 3 | 4






1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! I have the grasscloth in my kitchen! XOXO

    ReplyDelete