When it comes to buying rosé at the store, it can be a bit overwhelming. So Leslie and I have been taste tasting rosé (a.k.a. "working hard"), in order to bring you our list of the best rosé wines. Here is a list of our top five favorites:
1. Lioco "Indica Rose," Mendocino, $18.00
2. Madame Fleur Rose 365, $8.99
3. Charles and Charles Rose, $12.99
4. Ameztoi Rubentis Txakolina Rose, $19.99
5. Elizabeth Spencer Rose of Pinot Noir, $30.00
Now, all you need is the cheese....
Since, I love anything that is made out of galvanized steel, this makeshift cake stand had me at "Hello!". The ceramic placards are pretty nifty too!
Are we missing a rosé that you love? Leave us a comment and we will give it a try!