Monday, August 26, 2013

Travel Essentials

Travel Essentials

These past couple of weeks, I feel like I have been on the road non-stop.  Probably because I have. With quick turn around between trips, I pretty much keep my carry on ready to go. Some people may think I'm crazy, but hey, it's one less thing to worry about! Here are some of my top travel essentials. 

1. This Madewell tote is the perfect carry-all. 
2. I cannot go anywhere without lip balm, whether it's the grocery store or a 4 hour flight. 
3. Words cannot describe how amazing this hand sanitizer is. It's the first one I have found that doesn't leave my hands feeling dry (smells awesome too!).
4. No matter the temperature outside I always have to travel with a cardigan.
5. Traveling without my ipad is not an option for me. So why not make it cute in this DVF case? The bright color makes it easier to find in your carry-on as well!
6. Flats are easy to slip on and off (so don't keep the line waiting with complicated shoes!)
7. A scarf is a must. Not only does it add color, it doubles as a blanket/pillow on the plane.

Did I cover everything you have to travel with?

No comments:

Post a Comment