Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Inspiration: Set The Table

Have you given any thought to your tablescape for Thanksgiving? We are sticking to neutrals this year. Thanksgiving food is colorful (cranberries, sweet potatoes, green beans), so we figured why not use neutrals and allow the food to be the focal point.

Items available here.
Items available here.
Also, found this yummy recipe for Roasted Broccoli and Cheddar Soup on pinterest this morning. I am thinking I might make this for dinner tonight because my husband and I are going to pick up our tree (shhh, don't tell our parents). I am pretty sure it was a cardinal sin in both of our families to buy a tree before December, but Leslie and I are going to be traveling so much in December, that I wanted to go ahead and get a head start.

Best,
Marion + Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment