Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Everyday Entertaining: The Guest Bathroom

Oops! We took a little blog hiatus last week, but we are back and ready to go. Leslie and I have been busy working on some fun Open Door events and changes and forgot to update the blog! I am hoping this blog post will make up for the absence.

This past weekend I looked for new towels for our guest bathroom, which inspired me to do a little tidying up in the guest bathroom. I loaded up on extra toiletries to have on hand when guests visit and created a little extra space in the closet for our visitors clothing (i.e. I donated my formal dress from sophomore year of college). Here some guest bathroom essentials that I think take your gust bathroom to the ext level!

Take a look at these other essentials from some of our favorite magazines and blogs.




What essentials do you keep in your guest bathroom? Let us know!

Best,
Marion + Leslie

1 comment: