|Find the wooden platters here.|
Quick Cucumber Appetizer
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1.5 Cup Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- Herbs (rosemary, thyme, chives, parsley, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Cut cucumber into 1/4 inch slices.
2. To create the cream cheese spread, add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and any herbs that you have on hand (I added chives and rosemary). Stir it all together until it is a creamy consistency.
3. Use a butter knife to spread the the herbed cream cheese on each cucumber slice.
***The amount of herbs depends on your preference and what herbs you have on hand.
Check back tomorrow for our other easy appetizer.
Marion + Leslie